Where does all the money go?
In professional practice you’re on top of your game. Sure you’re working long hours and your salary is high (so is your income tax). Still, you might wonder if you could be better positioned financially.
When you’re time poor, it’s hard to focus on the future and assess investment opportunities with any great certainty.
At GPA Financial Services, we can help you make better financial decisions for both now and the long term. We guide you to help align your business and personal finances. This helps you to build financial safety nets away from your personal income.
We understand your pressures and can help create clarity around your personal financial structures. A typical plan takes on board your lifestyle, aspirations and goals, considering things like partnership opportunities, private schooling and building wealth for the future.
GPA Financial Services can help answer questions such as:
- How do I minimise tax?
- How am I faring financially for someone my age with my earnings?
- Are there things I can do to get into the top quartile?
- How do I balance lifestyle needs and wants with business and personal loans?
- How can I protect my earnings and pay leases if I cannot work?
- What investments are best for my family’s future financial growth?
- Should I be setting up a Self Managed Super Fund?
- How long will I need to keep this pace of work up for?
Wouldn’t it be great to know that the current lifestyle you enjoy may be able to continue right into the future, when you can choose to work part time or not at all?
When you talk to GPA Financial Services, you can find out what’s possible and together we’ll develop a financial plan that’s right for you. We act as a sounding board for personal and strategic decisions, giving you specialist information to help you maximise the probability of getting things right financially.