Terms and Conditions
The information provided on this website is intended to provide general information only andthe information has been prepared without taking into account any particular person’s objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on such information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. In particular, you should obtain professional advice before acting on the information contained on this website and review the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). Relevant PDSs can be obtained by contacting us. No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any estimates, opinions, conclusions or other information contained on this website. This website may contain certain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, many of which are beyond our control. You should not place reliance on forward-looking statements. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we and GPA FInancial Planning Solutions Limited disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered as a result of relying on anything on this website including any forward looking statements. Past performance is not an indication of future performance.
These are the terms and conditions for use of this site and access to the information contained on this site. Neither GPA FInancial Planning Solutions Limited nor its Authorised Representatives warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or
omissions or is suitable for your intended use.
GPA FInancial Planning Solutions Limited nor its Authorised Representatives:
- Do not give any warranty or make any representation as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or security of the information contained in this site and as to changes in circumstances after the date of publication that may impact on the accuracy of the information;
- May change and update the information from time to time;
- Make no representation in relation to, and are not responsible in any way, for any other site you access through this site; and
- Own the copyright in the information in this site.
- Any trademarks appearing in this site are the trademarks of a member of the group or a third party. Users must not use or reproduce any of the trademarks that appear in this site.
Users of this site must not:
- Do anything to alter or modify the information in this site;
- Use the material in this site for any purpose other than as a source of information for personal use unless authorised to the contrary;
- Distribute, copy or otherwise reproduce in any way any of the material available from this site unless it is expressly authorised;
- Post any material which is defamatory, in breach of copyright, in breach of the Trade Practices Act or otherwise in any way unlawful or inappropriate.
Users can print a hard copy of material on this site for their personal use only other than material where this is prohibited by a notice to that effect in this site. Links to other sites are provided for your convenience only. Any such links do not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendations of any other company, product or service or any affiliation between GPA FInancial Services and other organisations (unless otherwise expressly stated). GPA FInancial services does not control and is not responsible for the content of any other site accessed via this site.